Feel brave on Scream, the area’s first floorless roller coaster. Enjoy the view from Tatsu, an incredibly tall coaster. Hold on for the many turns on the X2 ride. At this thrill-ride haven, they’ve got it all, with over 100 rides, games and attractions.
Known worldwide as a thrill-ride haven, Six Flags Magic Mountain is a 260-acre theme park featuring 14 world-class roller coasters and over 100 rides, games and attractions for the brave, the young, and the young at heart! Among the park’s first-rate roller coasters and thrill rides are X2, the world’s only 5th dimensional roller coaster, Tatsu, the tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster, and Scream, Southern California’s first floorless coaster! Wow-that’s a lot of superlatives! It’s safe to say then, that Six Flags Magic Mountain is one of the coolest places to spend time in the San Diego area!
Even if defying gravity isn’t your cup of tea, Six Flags Magic Mountain offers lots of less heart-stopping thrills to keep anyone entertained, as well as more tame versions of the giant coasters for the little’uns. Take a spin on the Grand Carousel or cool off on the Log Jammer ride or Yosemite Sam Sierra Falls! All your kid’s favorite Looney Tunes characters are here in force, including Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Sylvester, and Tweety Bird—and they can’t wait to join your little one for a picture!
Here’s a look at the super-popular thrill rides that await at this Southern California landmark amusement park:
- Batman the Ride: This floorless roller coaster features all your favs from the Batman movies, looping you around like a real superhero!
- Apocalypse: This wooden roller coaster will take your breath away, throwing you around on five massive hills and six high-speed loops that defy gravity and leave you breathless.
- Colossus: A ten-acre, dual track wooden roller coaster that features fourteen hills and two drops over 100 feet each.
- Green Lantern (new!): Only those with nerves of steel should board this ride, which is the first vertical spinning roller coaster in the United States! This ultra-thrill ride features 825 feet of twisted vertical track.
- Déjà vu: A looping boomerang ride that keeps you wondering whether you’re coming or going– this awesome coaster zips you forward an backward!
- Viper: Seven head-over-heels inversions keep you on edge as you traverse this snake of a ride.
…and that’s just a few of the awesome rides that make Six Flags Magic Mountain the king of Southern California amusement parks! Twenty-four dining venues dot the park, with everything from Ben & Jerry’s to Panda Express on offer for hungry riders. Magic Mountain’s handy map gives you a visual of the park’s attractions, rating the rides in terms of thrill value from “Pint-Sized Fun” all the way up to “Maximum Six Flags Thrills”, so you won’t have any unexpected surprises. Don’t pass up the chance to cool off aboard any of the park’s four awesome water rides, and get your groove on at the Kid’s Karaoke! And of course, don’t leave without paying a visit to the Looney Tunes Superstore on your way out!
- Driving Directions:
- From Anaheim: Take the Interstate 5 Freeway north. Exit Magic Mountain Parkway. Turn left at the traffic signal at the bottom of the exit ramp going under the Freeway overpass. Proceed along Magic Mountain Parkway to the parking toll booths and the Park entrances.From Hollywood/Universal City: Take the 101 Freeway north to the 170 Freeway north. Take the 170 Freeway north to the Interstate 5 Freeway north (the 170 Freeway automatically ends at the I-5 North). Take the Interstate 5 north to Magic Mountain Parkway. Exit Magic Mountain Parkway. Turn left at the traffic signal at the bottom of the exit ramp going under the freeway overpass. Proceed along Magic Mountain Parkway to the parking toll booths and the entrance to park.
- Public Transportation:
- Metro Red Line – North Hollywood 757 Express route: From Downtown Los Angeles, take the Metro Red Line to the North Hollywood Station. Take the North Hollywood 757 Express bus to the McBean Regional Transit Station (MRTC). Connect to a Santa Clarita Transit routes 3 & 7 to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
26101 Magic Mountain Parkway
- Admission Price
Valencia, CA 91355
[yelpprofile term="Six Flags Magic Mountain" location="Los Angeles, CA" align="left"]
Escolher as férias ideal é uma decisão importante. Escolher o agente certo é uma decisão ainda maior. Não deixe suas férias ao acaso. Insista no melhor serviço de viagens com atendimento profissionalizado e com anos de experiência.
Seja a trabalho ou a lazer, Brasil-USA Receptivo é sua opção segura e garantida. Com mais de 18 anos de [...]