Get ready for an ocean view from atop a roller coaster. This beachfront amusement park features excitement galore, including bumper cars, arcade games, thrill rides and the famous Giant Dipper roller coaster. Pair with a cold slushy for a perfect day.
Unlimited rides on roller coasters and thrill rides that overlook the Pacific…need we say more? Belmont Park is an action-packed, palm tree-lined amusement park right on the coast in San Diego, and it is the place to soak up those Southern California rays while enjoying the hustle and bustle of that truly American phenomenon—the amusement park! Roller coasters, bumper cars, carousels, arcades, a cold slushy, and a wonderful breeze coming off the water. What more could you need on a hot summer day? Just an unlimited wristband that lets you ride as many times as you want AND gives you access to the Giant Dipper ride…yup, you got it!
Belmont Park is San Diego’s only beachfront amusement center, and is home to the Giant Dipper, a rollercoaster built in 1925 that has since been added to the National Register of Historic Places, comprising 2,500 feet of track and thirteen heart-pounding hills and complete with a photo opportunity at the top! What other rides can you experience at Belmont Park? Without giving it all away, here’s a look at just some of the excitement that awaits you at this sunny oasis of fun:
- Beach Blaster: A super-thrilling four-seater that swings riders 60 feet in the air and 120 degrees in both directions, while giving you prime ocean views!
- Control Freak: A unique passenger-controlled ride that flips you upside down and all around, over and over.
- Krazy Kars: A wild and “krazy” bumper car ride with a twist…
- Vertical Plunge: The ultimate heart-stopper, this super-thrill ride slowly brings you up to a height of three stories, holds you there….tantalizingly keeps you there….and BAM…drops you down in a freefall!
- Waves: FlowRider®& FlowBarrel ®: “Waves” lets you get wet, cool off and escape the heat of the sun while testing out your surfer-face and braving the breakers churned out by these wave-making machines!
- Coconut Climb: Race your friends to the top of a pair of side-by-side, 25-foot coconut trees!
- Lazer Maze Challenge: Duck and bend your way through this timed laser maze adventure, and see what awaits the champion!
…and many others! Satisfy your post-ride hunger with some classic “boardwalk” food at any of the park’s eight dining vendors, play a round of mini-golf, and don’t miss the chance to pick up some beach apparel or get a henna tattoo at one of the park’s featured stores. If you’re lucky, you might hear some live music blasting from the Belmont Park’s awesome concert venue, which regularly features world-famous bands. Bring the whole family for a day at Belmont Park.
- Driving Directions:
- I-5 S to Sea World Drive. Follow the signs to West Mission Bay Drive. I-5 N to Hwy. 8 W. Follow the signs to West Mission Bay Drive.
- Public Transportation:
- Old Town or Mission Trolley on ‘C’ Street and 3rd Avenue to Old Town Transit Center. Transfer to Bus 34 or 34a to Belmont Park.
- Admission Price
- With Go San Diego Card
receive discount rate
- Without card:
- Adult: $26.95
- Child: $15.95
3146 Mission Blvd
San Diego, CA 92109
[yelpprofile term="Belmont Park" location="San Diego, CA" align="left"]
Escolher as férias ideal é uma decisão importante. Escolher o agente certo é uma decisão ainda maior. Não deixe suas férias ao acaso. Insista no melhor serviço de viagens com atendimento profissionalizado e com anos de experiência.
Seja a trabalho ou a lazer, Brasil-USA Receptivo é sua opção segura e garantida. Com mais de 18 anos de [...]